Friday, May 12, 2006

Has anyone else seen this?

Browsing through the on-board entertainment menu on a flight back from Dubai, I settled on Morgan Spurlock's new show '30 Days' in which he and his girlfriend try to live at the minimum wage for said time period. Anyway,

Halfway through, while I was helping my 3 year old daughter with some colouring, Morgan was interviewing an older Hispanic gentlemen in a hospital who was wearing a black t-shirt and written on it in white arabic script was the word 'Al Bahrain'.

I have not been able to get to see the documentary since and wanted to know if anyone else can confirm my casual glance

just out of curiosity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you insinuating that there is some sort of a connection between Bahrain and minimum wage?

nasser said...

The question I would like to aske to who ever in chrage of the miss in bahrain is; do they know what are they going to reap?
I was in hong kong lately when I was stopped by a young lady who asked few questions about how i felt about hong kong. One of the questions was; how would i see hong kong develope in 5 years!

Not suprised because they are series about developing thier country. Compartively, in bahrain we are facing who are working hard to bring this country to it knees. for what, i do not have an answer.